Chandan Tika - Traditional Paste Made with Pure Sandalwood Powder, Saffron & Other natural herbs with Powerful Mantras -Jar - 400g
Rs. 300.00 SAVE 7%
Chandan (Sandalwood) Kesar (Saffron) Tika is a traditional paste made with Pure Mysore Sandalwood, saffron and natural herbs and used for all kind of Rituals & Prayers.
Utilized for creating Ganesha Rupam, writing Mantras on Bilva patra and the sacred symbol "OM" on slates during Aksharabyasam ceremonies.
Trusted and Favourable By 10000+ Customers
Following are five astonishing time tested advantages of applying Chandan Tika on the forehead.
- Improves focus and concentration
- Relieves headache
- Brings Positivity
- Relief from insomnia and stress
- Has a cooling effect on mind & body
There are additional advantages of applying Chandan Tika.
- Tika signifies respect when applied to someone.
- Wearing Tika on the forehead enhances self-confidence and poise.
- Tika is known to have a purifying effect. It is believed to bring peace to the planets as per astrology.