Chandan Kesar Tika
This pure sandalwood paste is made from Mysore sandalwood Paste.
Chandan (Sandalwood) Kesar (Saffron) Tika is a traditional paste made with Pure Mysore Sandalwood, saffron and other herbs and natural herbs and used for all kind of Rituals & Prayers. For ages it has been used on forehead for calmness, focus and as a symbol of knowledge.
Pure Hari Darshan Chandan KesarTilak/Tika / Sandalwood Tika, usage and significance:
Sandalwood has cooling properties when applied to the skin. Tika is usually applied for religious or spiritual reasons, or to honour a persona, event, or victory.
Following are five astonishing time tested advantages of applying Chandan Tika on the forehead.
1. Improves focus and concentration
2. Relieves headache
3. Brings Positivity
4. Relief from insomnia and stress
5. Has a cooling effect on mind & body
There are additional advantages of applying Chandan Tika.
• Applying Tika to some one shows respect for that person.
• Wearing Tika on the forehead brings in self confidence and poise
• Tika is known to have a purifying effect. According to astrology, applying tilak brings peace to the planets
Guaranteed Safe Checkout